I thought this would be fun for anyone new around here who would like to get to know me a little bit better. Up until my last post the only person I heard from was my grandma (thanks Ganny). I am so thankful for everyone who stops by. I really would love to know who you are. This is a great way for you to get to know me and I hope we can have a conversation in the comments so I can get to know you also. I can’t wait to meet you!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Anything that is manly or has vanilla in it.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Ummm, Fat Amy? Or Jennifer Aniston I just love her.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Paul Walker maybe.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I got married at 23.
5. Do you know a hoarder? No not a true hoarder. I hoard sentimental things, makeup and office supplies.
6. Can you do a split? Haha NO
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I don’t remember.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? I haven’t swam in any, but I’ve dipped my feet in two!
9. How many countries have you been to? I haven’t left this one.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? No, not currently.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Today I would pick Charlcey. I went to school with a girl named Charlcey and I thought her name was awesome.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? No clue. Most likely it would be a stereotypical country boys name. Those are the best.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? Failed. Test anxiety is a real thing.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Sesame Street maybe. I don’t remember watching a lot of TV. I had a whole farm to explore.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Umm, I didn’t know these questions would require extensive research. Seriously? Who remembers that.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? No and I won’t.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I what a strong southern accent. End of story.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes.
19. Are your grandparents still married? On one side of my family.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Again, I can’t pin point that memory.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Spanish
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey
25. Is your father bald? No.
26. Do you know triplets? I know of them.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? The Notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food? No, I don’t like the smell.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? I just like anywhere I can get a good steak.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Sams
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Colton maybe. That is my brothers name and I was born first.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? KJ. I miss people calling me that.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? The Welder. Then my brother even though he is mean to me.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural and the older I get the further out I want to me.
36. Can you whistle? Yes, but not loud
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Heck no.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yes
40. What medical conditions do you have? Whoa. That’s personal. I struggle the most with migraines.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? A couple when I was younger and once a couple years ago for a horrible debilitating migraine. It was awful.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Anywhere I can get a dark wash with bell bottoms to camouflage my big feet. I’m a 90s baby who has appreciated a good flare since her teens.
44. What’s the last compliment you got? You’re beautiful. I have a good husband.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Yes, but when I go to tell them they slip away so fast I can’t even finish. Awkward.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? None of them.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Umm. Well…. I have probably 20 in the camper. I can’t admit to how many more I have at home.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Christian.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? I’m not sure. I obviously have very little memory of specific events from my childhood.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? No. Never did.
If any bloggers are reading do this tag and let me know so I can come follow along. Take care my friends.